Wednesday 10 July 2013

To Charlotte and the mill

Went to see Charlotte this morning to drop off a few things.  Grace woke up soon after I arrived.  She is so sweet.  I wish she did not have to suffer with the eczema - its not fair on such a little baby.  I pray that she will be healed of this horrible allegey very soon.

Went to the mill and had lunch with Mum and Susie in the garden as it is such a sunny day.  Susie made us a lovely salad with produce from the garden, followed by raspberries and strawberries - very nice.  Mum had arranged to go and see her cousin Margery, so Susie and I chatted in the garden and then went to see the vegetable garden.  Here is a photo of Susie with the vegetables!


and here is one in the greenhouse with courgettes, melons and cucumbers....


David came round and showed us Helen's new converted office in the garden and saw George as well.  Susie and I then had some tea followed by another trip round the vegetable garden.  I had to leave at about 4pm to miss the worst of the traffic, especially on the A12.

Thanks for a lovely day Susie.  See you soon.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment